Saturday, November 28, 2009

Thanksgiving Break




Over Thanksgiving break me and Kalle (being the only 2 home) have been doing 2 things. Working :( and watching Criminal Minds! I feel like 5 or 6 discs of Season 4 is a little excessive, but at the same time we've loved every minute of it. The show is fascinating and quite addicting if i do say so myself. I'm hoping to buy the other seasons after Christmas sometime! The addiction must live on...


Thanksgiving wasn't terribly exciting this year. I worked 9 to 5. But i did have the opportunity to spend the night with Kalle's family who was gracious enough to invite me over for dinner, they are too sweet. After getting my fill on some turkey we watched the Broncos & Giants game - BRONCOS WON 26 to 6! It was a great game, and a good day overall :)

No comments:

Post a Comment