Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Exciting Life Change!

Sometime last semester i got to thinking i should be taking better care of myself and i should be a lot healthier than i currently was. So over the past 5 months i have done 2 rounds of dieting and taught myself to eat healthier and change my bad habits. I also did a round of intense fitness boot camp to strengthen my muscles and tone up.
The results of this have made me a new person (or rather almost half the person i was before!) Although i hate to admit how much weight I've lost, I'm rather proud of my hard work which has resulted in me being 47 pounds lighter, and within just the past couple months I've lost a total of 38.75 inches.


Here's a look at pictures over the past few months - eek! (prepare yourself)...




August








September








November









November











January











February









March










March










April










April

4 comments:

  1. kristy that is so great!! congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are awesome! :D you look hott!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's awesome! I'm so proud of all your hard work!! Let's see each other soon ok?

    ReplyDelete