Thursday, December 3, 2009

ridiculous

over the past 2 weeks i know 6 people who have gotten engaged. 6!!! I feel like this is a little excessive. I understand that the holidays bring about a magical spirit and make everyone "feel the love" but six different couples in only a 2 week period. Not okay people. Don't get me wrong, I'm not looking to get married anytime soon, but it would be nice to fall in love right about now. I've been single and dated for quite enough time, and I'm sick of all the d0uchebags out there. I'm just looking to find a good guy to settle down with for a while, not forever necessarily...but for a while. So although i think that EVERYONE getting engaged is a bit much, i am happy for a few of them (even though 4 of the couples are younger than me). So congrats to everyone in love :) and here's to sending out some good energy out into the world on my behalf.

1 comment: