Monday, December 7, 2009

roommate christmas

For Christmas we exchanged names and did a secret Santa gift exchange. I got the cutest teddy bear from Haley (just what i wanted). After opening all our gifts last night we played the game Imaginiff (which Shannon got) and it was SO MUCH FUN! It was all the roommates, and michelle came over and played too. I had such a great time though, we laughed the whole game & even more after. Then we watched the Family Stone to complete our Christmas night :) It was one of the best nights i've had in a really long time, and i'm glad my roommates and I got to spend the time together. It makes me even more excited to see my family for Christmas.Best game EVER!

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you liked your present and I had a lot of fun too!!! Love ya AOE

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didnt know you had a blog Miss Kristy!!

    You are amazing-- can't wait to read this!

    Enjoy your break!

    Love and aoe.

    ReplyDelete